As passed on by Gabriel.
You are in a mall when zombies attack. You have:
1. One weapon
2. One song blasting on the speakers
3. One famous person to fight along side you.
1. I’m thinking an AK47 will do nicely. I’m pretty sure it was mentioned in the Zombie Survival Guide as well.
2. This is a tough one. Lots of classics to choose from. I think that for the purposes described herein, though, Andrew W. K.’s “Party Hard” just might come out on top. I also suppose that the remix of Presley’s “A Little Less Conversation” has some much-needed humorous undertones attached: “a little less bark, a little more bite…” But now, I think I’ll stick with Andrew.
3. Uh, the Terminator? Oh, you said “person…” Who is a person anyway? OK, fine, if I can’t have Arnie and am not allowed to ask existential questions, I’ll go with Legolas. OK, so he’s technically an Elf. But Elves have legal personhood, I am pretty sure of that. I suppose if Legolas is not available, I’d go with Samson. Yes, from the Bible. He’s a total badass, plus, he’s into chicks in a big way, which means he’d really watch my back.