1. For the last time: I do NOT know him. It would be nice if I did, if only because I’m sure he’s full of tips on how to get great abs, but I don’t.
2. Yes, I consider myself a Gerard Butler fan. As far as I’m concerned, I don’t need anyone’s approval in the matter.
3. No, I won’t publish rambling comments that accuse me of “scretly [sic] dating” him. Yes, that’s censorship. I am happy to practice it against all people who are apparently bored enough to flood my site with poorly spelled innuendo.
4. Yes, “300” was a great movie. It broke every single rule that separates a great movie from a truly terrible one, and I still enjoyed it tremendously. I don’t care what anyone thinks. Lalalalala. Can’t hear you.
5. I’m not single. Haven’t been since I was a teenager (weird, when you think about it like that). Trying to tell me that I’m just “desperate to settle down” and hence pursuing Gerard is especially precious in this context. I’ve been settled like a mother hen since the days I was still convinced that drinking “diesels” (not to be confused with diesel) was a good and cheap way to have fun on a Friday night. Anything can happen, but even then, I’d like to think that I shall weather the storm without chasing famous people out of some misguided sense that because I saw them on the TV screen, they belong to me.
6. Get a life. Do something other with your time than worry about who posts what on Gerard Butler on the internet. The world is a big place. There are penguins to pet (before they become extinct that is) and embarrassing YouTube videos to create. Go to it. Seriously.