Renee has tagged me back! It’s the 6 random things meme, and while I’m sure I’ve done it before, I’m not one of those bloggers who gets tired of talking about herself. *ahem*
Anyway, here are the rules:
6 Random Things About Me:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself. (See below)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (See further below…)
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I’m twenty-four years old at present, I still can’t cook worth a damn, and it’s rather pathetic.
2. Socks discarded on the floor drive me into a homicidal rage.
3. I put on make-up even when I nip out to Burger King. There’s an odd mix of vulnerability and feeling as though I am being rude to the people around me unless I am wearing some kind of a mask, however slight, over my features. It’s a family tradition, a war-paint and a gesture of politeness, like refraining from picking your nose in public. I’ve thought about quitting, but I have too much fun picking out eyeshadows every morning.
4. Speaking of make-up, I think few things are hotter than a man wearing eyeliner.
5. Old pictures of a smiling George W. Bush, like this the “official one,” – they always makes me very sad, and not in a malicious way at all. I want to go back in time and put my hand on his shoulder and say, “Frodo, don’t give in!”
6. “The Land Before Time” still makes me cry.
And for good times at work, so that life never gets us down, here is “The Whole of the Moon”:
I can’t think of a better song to start this week with.