It’s also the number of random things I have to list, per Solnushka’s tag. Said things should, naturally, concern me; I suspect I’d have a much better time listing 8 random things about my dog, considering that her personality is a whole lot more complex and charming, but rules are rules.
1. My high school cross country coach once said that “if the sport were changed to Cross Country Complaining, Natalia would take state.”
2. I’m not a mathematically (or even scientifically) – inclined person, but I am very much into design. This, in turn, means that I’m into things like make-up. I’m into the shades and textures, I’m even into the packaging.
3. I think that In Love is the best place to be – and yes, I can say that out loud, and with a straight face, and in mixed company no less.
4. I find Sim City very soothing.
5. In retrospect, I don’t think that “Dead Poets’ Society” was a good movie. I’m sorry.
6. I respect comic actors and writers. I think Steve Carell and Will Ferrell are just as important as Pacino and De Niro. I think Tina Fey is bleedin’ genius.
7. I think pub food is vastly underrated.
8. Drinking beer while walking down a street is a vile habit. I indulge in it all the time. In Kiev. Come rain or shine.